Thursday, January 31, 2008

"Man invented language to satisfy his deep need to complain"

Another day in books. Today was a tiring day, not sure why, but through out the whole day, I've just felt down in the dump's. Now though im really excited, because tomorrow is friday, and that means ROAD TRIP, it is going to be so RAD, yea thats right, i said rad. I'm trying to bring it back, probably wont happen, but hey i can try. So i might use it allot in the post.

I completely forgot to tell yall yesturday, that i got a new helmet and sun glasses, from Uvex. They are so rad, the glasses when are sweet because when your wearing them people cant really see your eyes, its like a mirror, and they are crazy light, itdoesn't even feel like your wearing them. Same goes for the helmet, it is really comfortable, and supper light, i swear on the ride today, i forgot i even had a helmet on. Dont worry though it's deffiently there and tight enough were it will protect you, but you dont even notice it, it so rad. The glasses we got were the Crow Pro's which feature 3 lenses: A Supravision gray lens that does not distort colors for sunny days, a vision enhancing yellow lens for flat light, and a clear lens for wind and dust protection for those weird light conditions where you just want to eyeball it. So you know that they're super RAD, haha.
The helmet we got was the Boss Pro, and this helmet, is amazing it has this monomatic mechanism, for easy adjustment's. No fiddeling with straps, while riding, all you have to do is reach back and turn the monomatic mechanism to lossen or tighten the helmet.

Today's trainning was an easy hour out on the road, but man it was windy, and cold. Well it was really cold, but the wind made it cold. The winds had to be atleast around 25-30 mph, it was crazy, but it was a good ride. I really needed to ride today too, im not as stressed when im on the bike. See i have 3 really big test tomorrow in Spanish, Chemistry, and Geometry, so im kinda of worrying about them. So riding today made it allot better.

On another note, i was reading Will's daily blog, like every day, and i noticed he posted about how the song "Just the Two of Us" by: Will Smith, is arguably one of the greatest songs ever made. Well of course if you know anything about me, i like to argue, so i dont think its one of the best but this song on the other had is "The Greatest Song of All-Time"




HAHAHAHA, come on everybody has to agree that song is pretty RAD!

Now for a funny story to make your day.
Today's is funny

Male stripper
The other day, my friends and I went to a Ladies Night Club. One of the girls wanted to impress the rest of us, so she pulled out a $10 bill. When the male dancer came over to us, my friend licked the $10 bill and stuck it to his butt cheek!
Not to be outdone, another friend pulls out a $20 bill. She calls the guy back over, licks the $20 bill, and sticks it to his other butt cheek. In another attempt to impress the rest of us, my third friend pulls out a $50 bill and calls the guy over, and licks the bill. I'm worried about the way things are going, but fortunately she just stuck it to one of his butt cheeks, again. My relief was short lived. Seeing the way things are going, the guy gyrates over to me! Now everyone's attention is focused on me, and the guy's egging me on to try to top the $50. My brain was churning as I reached for my wallet. What could I do? Then the marketer in me took over! I got out my ATM card, swiped it down the crack of his ass, grabbed the 80 bucks, and went home. . .

3 comments:

Will "The Thrill" Snodgrass said...

UH, you go to male strip clubs?...Dude...

Austin Robison said...

well Leo did say i was a faget, haha

Will "The Thrill" Snodgrass said...

Dude, update someday.