Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I have let my blogging get away from me again, sorry about that. I have not really had the time to look at blog's lately, oh yea and im lazy. Well the past few week's have been pretty busy with riding and all, i have been trying really hard to get my sprint insanely fast. I have also been working on actually being able to finish a race so i can sprint! hahaha! I had a lot of fun on this sunday riding with these two kids who were like 8-10 years old, just kinda showing them the basic's of riding in a group and how save some energy going up the climbs. Which is kinda wierd cause i need to learn how to do that too. Well i sent in my upgrade request for my 3. Hopefully they will accept it, and maybe i can race next weekend depending on what the team is doing. 
Well i will make sure to keep up with my blogging and keep every one up to date with the latest cycling news.

No comments: