Thursday, February 21, 2008

All generalizations are false, including this one.

OK so now that i am back on my regular schedule of posting i would like to talk about a vital issue, affecting the world right now.

I'm not sure if y'all have seen it but there is a video running about on the web that shows a Police Officer, completely abusing his power as a law enforcement officer. The officer in the video is very aggressive, and his actions are completely out of hand. The situation is set up like so. A couple of skate boarders are ridding down what looks to be a public area, for instance a boardwalk of some type. The officer proceeds to tell the young men to leave and from there on it gets completely out of control. Now as a human being i am subject to see all sorts of grouping, or segregated i guess you could say. As every one else on the planet, i have seen my fair share of mis-treatment towards a certain group/groups of people. For example being a cyclist some people tend to not like us and well want us all to die i think, haha. But really the world has gotten kind of ridiculous in the this sense. Even the being discriminated against are well sort of trying to be a nucense. I personally cant believe that it has gotten to this extreme in society where people cant do things or be a certain way with out some kind of stereo type, that was created years before they were even born, just all the sudden thrust upon them.

I'm going to call Gordon out on this, the video that he has on his blog about the cyclist, well isn't the greatest video. I see it as kind of bad naming cyclist. The fact that "oh we are the cyclist, so we don't have follow the regular traffic law's and we are better than every one else be were ride bikes." Come on this is just asking for people the discriminate against us. Now i will say that i do not know Gordon's intent in posting this video, for all i know he may have posted it because, that was someones view of the cyclist and he thinks its funny.

Here is the video i was speaking of before.



And on that note lets end with a funny story!

The three race horses
Three racehorses were standing in a stable bragging to each other one day. The first horse boasts "I've been in 59 races and I've won 35 of them." "That's nothing," says the second horse. "I've raced 97 times, and I've won 78 of them!" The third horse joins in: "Well, I've raced 122 times and I've won 102!" Just then, the horses hear a voice say, "I've got you all beat!" The horses look down and sees a greyhound. "I've raced over 200 times, and I have NEVER lost!" The horses look at the dog in amazement. One of them says "How about that! A talking dog!"

1 comment:

Will "The Thrill" Snodgrass said...

that was one of the scariest videos I have ever seen. ever.